DLgs 30 June 2003 n. 196 and GDPR UE n. 2016/679
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The purpose of this document is to describe the management methods of the gilicreations.com website in relation to the processing of personal data that you have provided us during the consultation of our site.
It is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data and art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) to those who interact with the web services of Gili Creations S.r.l, accessible by internet starting from the address gilicreations.com, corresponding to the homepage of the official website of Gili Creations S.r.l.
The information is provided only for the website gilicreations.com of Gili Creations S.r.l. and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
DATA CONTROLLER AND PROCESSOR
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The owner of their processing is Gili Creations S.r.l, based in Via Veneto, 10 36015 Schio (VI).
The Data Processor is the Legal Representative Pro Tempore.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The data that are communicated to us through the navigation on our site are of two types;
1. Data you have provided voluntarily.
These are the data you voluntarily entered through the “Contacts” form;
2. Navigation data.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
CONSENT EXPLICIT TO TREATMENT
According to the provisions of Recital 32 of the GDPR, your explicit consent to the processing of data supplied by You is requested. In particular:
1. for requests for information it is necessary that You give us the voluntary consent to the processing by ticking the box relative to privacy on the “Contacts” form;
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Le finalità del trattamento dei dati raccolti sono le seguenti:
1. allow us to contact you again to process your requests contained in the request message that you sent us through the “Contacts” form on the site;
2. for purposes related to advertising and promotional activities, as well as for transactions linked to marketing activities in relation to products, services or initiatives offered or promoted by and / or by affiliated and / or controlled companies, as well as by business partners.
For the processing of personal data we mean all the operations listed in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2 GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing with manual and / or automated procedures.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The processing of data related to the web services of this site:
1. take place at the offices of Gili Creations S.r.l. and are only handled by technical staff of the offices in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
Depending on your request and the type of data the treatment can be managed by:
the sales office for the management of offers, sales contracts, commercial information, …;
the marketing department for newsletter management, market analysis, product analysis, …;
2. take place at partner companies of Gili Creations S.r.l, scattered throughout the territory, in order to increase the quality of the service we want to offer. These companies are forwarded your request for the drafting of offers and commercial contracts or for requesting information;
3. in some cases (not subject to the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request news and information pursuant to Article 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, for the purpose of monitoring the processing of personal data. In these cases the answer is mandatory under penalty of administrative sanction.
Cookies are small text files that contain packages of information that are stored on your computer or on your mobile device every time you visit an online site through a browser. At each subsequent visit the browser sends these cookies to the website that originated them or to another site. Cookies allow sites to remember certain information to allow you to browse online quickly and easily.
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are automatically deleted from your computer when you close your browser, while permanent cookies remain stored on your computer unless they are deleted or reach their expiration date.
In particolare il sito gilicreations.com utilizza i seguenti servizi:
In case you want to block cookies We remind you that this could have a negative impact on the usability of this and other websites.
Most browsers allow you to refuse / accept cookies. Here are some practical information to disable them on the main systems used to surf the Internet:
• Microsoft Windows Explorer
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Apple Safari
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
The data retention period depends on the type of data collected:
1.Request for information by completing the “Contacts” form.
The data entered by you are forwarded via email to the employees / collaborators of Gili Creations S.r.l. deemed most suitable to satisfy your request. Your email and subsequent response will remain stored in your mail account for a maximum period of 10 years.
No profiling activity is performed on this type of data;
Session cookies remain in your PC for 24 hours from the date of creation while the permanent cookies (those for which you voluntarily consent) remain for a period of 2 years from the date of creation.
Each browser provides a procedure for the manual deletion of cookies and in the “COOKIES” session of this statement you will find the deletion indications for the main browsers used.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to Article 7 of the Privacy Code and pursuant to art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22 and 77 of the GDPR 679/2016 and in reference to the personal data mentioned above, you can at any time exercise the following rights:
1. Right of access. Obtain from the Data Controller the confirmation or not that there is a processing of personal data concerning you and obtain all the information provided for in the art. 15;
2. Right of rectification and cancellation (Article 16);
3. Right to cancel (Article 17);
4. Right to limit processing (Article 18);
5. Right to data portability (Article 20);
6. Right to oppose the automated decision-making process (Article 21);
7. Right to not be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling (Article 22);
8. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Article 77).
Practice your rights by writing to Gili Creations S.r.l, Via Veneto, 10 36015 Schio (VI) or by sending an email to email@example.com
Gili Creations S.r.l. undertakes to implement your requests as soon as possible and in any case no later than one month from the date of your request.